google-site-verification=ewqtamn1mQLekq7wzrelsoOzoOC7Gxq_4UR4ihQth8c Harley Morgan, 19, and Ryan Boudreaux, 20, died five minutes after their marriage.

Harley Morgan, 19, and Ryan Boudreaux, 20, died five minutes after their marriage.

Running sweatshirts and around the world in a horrific Just Five Minutes After Giving Me.

The tragic 2-year-old Harley Morgan and the residents who live in, 9, Verle Stille were there for their wedding. The clothes were the future life.


       Harley Morgan, 19, and Ryan Boudreaux, 20, died five minutes after their marriage.       
The newlyweds were approaching a five-lane highway in Texas when a truck, tied to a tractor, crashed into their car.

Scared witnesses claim that the car overturned several times before resting in the ditch, with the same justice that had just married them and declared them dead.

Harley's mother, Kenya, and her sister, Christina Fontonte, were traveling behind the couple when the accident occurred.

She told KFDM: "I saw my baby die.

"I still carry my son's blood because I was trying to get him out of the car completely."
"It's an image that will bother me all my life. I will never forget it. It will never end.

"I will see that the truck hits my baby and kills him every night of my life, the rest of the time I am on the ground."

He revealed that his high school boyfriends were excited to start their lives together, and planned a second Christmas wedding for their family and friends on December 20.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post